Independent Scientology Auditing Via The Web In Russian

Ответить
Timecops
Контактная информация:

Independent Scientology Auditing Via The Web In Russian

Сообщение Timecops »

Web auditing in any place on the planet https://timecops.net/english.html

source http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.p ... In-Russian

Independent Scientology Auditing Via The Web In Russian.

Web auditing group http://0-48.ru http://timecops.net/english.htm

From simple: "How can I make a family? How to be healthy? How to achieve your goals? How to be happy? "
to more complex: "Who am I? What is my purpose? What is my purpose? ".

Underlying all of these searches is one desire - to live your life as best you can, learn how to cope with difficulties and challenges, helping it to yourself, your family and friends. Usually a person is suitable for adult life armed with: knowledge of parents, school, books and TV that it expects and what to do. But everyone - individuality. It ceases to surprise that following the advice, opinions, known data and scenarios does not always bring the expected result. People have to find their own ways to solve problems and achieve success and happiness.

robust grain is that true knowledge must bring a person the actual result and the improvements in life, which he most desires. What - he knows only the man himself. The key to the beginning of the way - in the knowledge of themselves and their problems. Working on a with precision tools, one raises his ethics and sanity, and gradually comes to a harmonious state and balance in life, mental health and spiritual well-being. Man realizes his destiny. This is the spiritual goal toward which personality for many eras of existence.

Finding the true essence and integrity, restoring the original capacity, the person starts to live a happy, joyful, colorful life. He becomes purposeful, finds ease in relation to any life problems and difficulties, and the power to deal with them, get rid of anxiety, depression and pain. These positive changes is a consequence of increasing the subtle vibrations of the Spirit.

The technology we provide is built on these principles. Web processing involves working on a human by a competent person - the auditor's motion on the time-tested route, which consists of concrete steps. And as experience shows, a person will need a few days to a few weeks to feel the changes in yourself and your life, regardless of the level of ability, wealth, health, with whom he begins to move.

Thanks to modern web-based technologies, the ability to receive spiritual help of a professional now has everyone, regardless of their location, and the distance between it and the auditor. In collaboration with the Project "Timecop", we set ourselves the objective of making the spiritual technology more accessible to people, and how you can effectively redistribute the knowledge and capabilities around the world.

For the start of the course you will need a computer, internet access, software for video Skype, and a webcam.
It appears that, in addition to being provided over Skype, the auditing may not be orthodox in other ways. For example, the ARC Triangle is supplemented by DOE:

(Compiled from No. 2 lectures by L. Ron Hubbard on the 18 th AKPU, Washington, DC)

ARC triangle - this is one of the earliest things in Scientology.

Older than him only bank engram and mental image picture.

More recently, the almost forgotten triangle experienced a rebirth, only this time in the form of management, havingness and communication.

Affinity, Reality and Communication - this is an excellent description of the three basic things, which is built on the foundation of this universe, and no equilibrium which life could not exist.

AFFINITY, then there is some emotional or perceived judgment of proximity, is basically a judgment about the distance, but it is a judgment, which says that man is something like or dislike. In other words, if there were no affection and disgust, desire to approach the one things and move away from the other, then there would be no game at all.

REALITY, this is the sequence that begins and ends with the postulates of the mass, which we initially identified as being consistent. Reality is compatible with respect to the visibility of existence, as it is written in the axioms.

Communication - is the interchange of ideas between the two entities, each of which is aware of the presence of another. We had to introduce a new simple definition of the radical idea that one person can communicate with another person, and that the interchange of ideas can take place, as defined in the Axiom 28 and described in "Dianetics 55!" Textbook in communication.

If you've been paying attention, the presence of the interchange of ideas is unlikely unless there are agreements of one kind or another. This agreement may contain a form of possession mass to speak, and then we get an intermediate point communication. At least we know that what we are talking, if there is something - this is reality. Of course, we can just zapostulirovat that there is something there, and speak to that.

Say something - it's better than talking to nothing. When two people talk to each other here on Earth, it is usually possible to observe a strange thing: there are two people, not of confronting each other and not talking, but here and there a lot of words transferred. Part of this interchange in the sense of reality would be given mass, the platform on which are the two bodies, whether it's the Earth or just the sidewalk. In this space is also included as the need for position determination. Both communicating somewhere located, and so we can know that communication goes somewhere and someone gets it, at the same time knowing where to send the reply - this is a very important part of communication.

Next, we have a factor affinity. At what distance should be the man to talk to you? But affinity is present not only that. Affinity - it likes and dislikes. To understand the need of affinity, reality and communication, and if any angle of the triangle AMC lowered, the other two fall to the same level.

We know that reality, in fact, is an agreement, and now we have a scale of Reality. We have always been aware of the fact that all you need to do in any situation - is to introduce some kind of agreement. In order to talk about something. you need to at least reach an agreement as to what will be a conversation. No communication can not occur if there is not any agreement on anything. Before you will be able to have communication occur, it is necessary to determine the existence of one of the others.

Communication occurs simply by P and A small, when two people are close to each other.

Affinity leads to the need for management attention. We have a set of processes based on the APO, and they themselves are not yet led to wonderful results. They gave good results, but has never been such that from them someone rose from the grave, shaking off his hat.

There should be some analogues of ARC, which are more effective than the ARC, because once we are convinced of the truth of the APO, then how do we (and it is - the most basic judgment) makes it work in this universe, on this planet right now? We know that these three things together make understanding. How to translate this to the level of processing?

Firstly, you need to be able to recognize blindness, when you see her. It should be realized that the low state of the thetan is actually terribly low, and the original method of application and the entrance to the ARC triangle is reduced to the management of A, which is excellent for the body respond and heavy. Any pc, therefore, respond to it, regardless of its level of tone, if you spend processing it through the body, because it is - the bodily awareness. Body - solid. Consequently, A - is the control.

Then someone comes up and says, "Get up straighter. Heels together. Pull the belly" - and the man says to himself, "This guy loves me." Perhaps she wording is slightly different, but nonetheless. Did he say, "Bloody Sergeant, you bastard, would have killed ...", that at the level of the HS stands for "I love him."

Thus, we have in place have havingness reality, or a solid mass, and the place of communication - oral expression. And understanding arises under control, mass and communion.

Understanding in the sense of MEST always occurs within the mass and its location, voice, electrical or vibratory interchange, and on-site management becomes affinity here. If someone who does not love, when considering this in the sense of control, he simply refuses to manage it. I am speaking here of a choice - to drive or not to drive.

Unfortunately, where people are interconnected at the level of the masses, it is, it becomes level interchange. When people walk around while in the bodies, it is at this level you can get feedback from the case.

Do not get me wrong. I'm not trying to reformulate or transform theory ARC triangle. I'm just telling you about what level of action ARC triangle, when it starts to operate at the level of mest, or you are going to work at the level of mest. And getting control or lack of it. P becomes mass and its location, or lack of it, as it is usually heard complaints about the lack of weight, and about getting some interchange of vibration, the electric type or interchange in terms of particles or characters, moving back and forth.

If you start to add at this very low level of too much candor, you run the risk of exploding. The thetan is studying it. Every now and then during a time he loses a piece of your favorite bank or facsimile service. For example, he directly said some guy that he thought of him, without any intermediate points, and that his is fired from his job. He tried to communicate directly at the level of the MEST, and threw some particles directly there without any intermediate points, and this has led to an explosion. However, it is necessary to prove intent. Since this must be linked any life. In other words, in order to achieve optimal functioning is necessary to climb high on the scale.

People who are at the lowest level of government does not want to deal with the masses, can not have intercourse, which is converted to "say it for me." At this level, if you persuade the person to show management, communication, which is absolutely direct and immediate, it opens something fantastic. In order to be able to perform this task, he will either have to go up on the scale, or break into pieces in the process of trying to implement it. Torn to pieces a few times, it gets to a higher level of tone. He will say: "This is my place. What am I doing so far, carrying with it the MEST?". This is the main inspiration of the individual who begins to perform the recently introduced training exercises.

To increase the effectiveness of the ARC to a higher limit, it should work out when it comes to weight in the sense of control, havingness and communication.
We said "DOE", by which is meant the management, havingness and communication, or management, communication and havingness, and we have built it so that you can immediately see that this trio is just the reverse side of the coin, on the front side of which says "APO".

Look at the scale of the ARC in Table Hubbard Human Evaluation in the book "Science of Survival" and you will see lower and lower, and finally get to the region below the bottom line of the table, which has to do with weight. In other words, if you pass this thing in a few sentences, the only response that still exist in the bottom of the table, it is still possible to formulate in terms of management, havingness and communication. These responses do not disappear completely, as it is written in the table, they just become very coarse and thick, but not disappear completely.

If life and can awaken and return to the present, this can be achieved by bringing it to the presence or location of the occupation through the management, and communication havingness applied one way or another. The first process of the DOE is very old, and it is unlikely anyone will be able to recognize in him the forerunner. I spent processing the cat, having achieved what he had eaten of the publisher. It was a very timid cat, and I urged him to snap my fingers, and every time he did this move, I move them slightly. He started to drag on and became more and more violent. Then I was invited to enter the publisher, and the cat ate this publisher. This, of course, an exaggeration, but the cat actually ate this thetan publisher, scaring the shit out of his Man militancy.

Just inviting cat grabbing fingers, not paying attention to how shy he does it, and then gradually, so as not to frighten or disturb the cat, pushing the fingers, we get a cat to establish a line of communication. The scales on the bottom of Reality such lines are solid, so we're just at the level of reality that cat. This cat did not able to have a mass below the mass and actually trying to connect with the solid line of communication in the tone antagonism. So he begins to snap his fingers.

"Give me that hand" - it's just processing for the cat. You say, "Give me that hand." The pc does not do this, then you are pulling, take him by the wrist, take his hand and thank him for what he has given it to you. After some time, the participation of all this, he says: "You know, maybe there's some vague, foggy likelihood that I have all this something to do. I've just thought, suddenly I really can he apply the hand to you. "When he discovers that he can do it, you've reached the goal, because you prompted him to touch the environment in the style of 8-C. When this is accomplished, you as the auditor would be best to work with the environment to the touching of MEST in terms of barriers. You have just achieved recognition lines, and now it is necessary to poperemeschat barriers and from them. So, we have 8-C with the walls. When we bring it up to this level, the auditor again sends him to work with lines, and we have a spatial Imitation hands. We encourage him to find a lot of the auditor.

The pc can not obey these commands. They are not related to any mentation, because at this level there is no mentation, and if you spend processing with any of the thought, it's just not what it should be.

That's what turns the AMC through a long time. The individual becomes the body. He agrees that it is nothing more than the body. People are nothing more than a body, and the body itself are something dead.

Body - a mass, therefore, is the real thing, which exists for the body - ETB direct control. If a person has a body, then control becomes a substitute affinity. If he can control something, then he likes it. An individual who observes that the management did not kill him, begins to love his auditor. It is establishing a level of reality, and the level of affinity for a given level of reality - it's management. It rises on the scale, and can not be lowered. We use good management Shades 40 against him, and he rises to the possession of the ground.

Let's see what happens with communication. The individual, of course, keen to talk. It also seeks to get the items and give items, and thus there is a possibility of mutual exchange. We deal with AMC, where understanding occurs only in the presence of management, communication and havingness at MEST.

This is the level at which you want to operate the machines mestovskogo origin, cars and so on. The individual is unable to properly control his car and he does not like your car. What if this is meant by the words "do not like"? Is it the kind of emotion? No, by this we mean that he is unable to control it. It's easy and "mestivno."

We wonder why some couples simply can not get along with each other, despite the fact that it is struggling to do whatever he tells her. If the auditor decides that he will help her get away from her husband (or vice versa), or simply destroy this coupling terminals, he discovers the existence of some mutual feelings. It's just a constant application management. You look exactly to the situation where the control is the ability. They express their mutual affinity, kicking each other, trying to seize control above one another by fighting. Just below this phenomenon is making love.

You can understand a lot, just looking at it, what becomes of understanding at the level of the masses. This control is coming and accept. This - understanding.
Psychosis - is something smaketirovannoe so that this could not cope. Crazy all the time trying to destroy all of its mass. They mock ungovernability.

People who are on the tone scale below 2.0, mock things that can not be controlled, and individuals that are above 2.0, and if that mock, something that you can not manage it, or they are just trying to manage something. This is where is the line of the watershed for the management. People who are below 2.0, constantly mock something that can not be controlled, and then brag about it.

These people are much lower on the scale than you might expect. We're talking about the difference between those who are above and below 2.0, it seems, is a fairly clear line. It looks as if we are talking about different universes. When individuals roam, creating pieces that can not be controlled and constantly boast this, the auditor has a fairly tight. Try to work with people like that - a real torture. You start saws through it with the help of "Give me that hand", as they say: "This can not be controlled." They constantly give what can not be controlled. These people have never and nothing can succeed. They bring terrible destruction. They come in a B-and-O with MEST, and they turned to the MEST. They do what makes MEST.

Here we begin to understand something through the realization that sometimes there are people who do not have the slightest desire to control anything. Of course, each person has in life is what he believes, can not be controlled, but this particular type of people constantly mock them. People or pc who brought you into trouble, doing just that, you get rid of them one and they immediately breadboard something else or what you could not handle it. Their whole game was to avoiding control, but they knew how to manage other people. This - Facsimile Service, which is out of control, and you can control the people, not allowing them to cope with the service facsimile, which is sufficiently reactive to any bank.

Thus, we can roughly divide humanity into those who are above 2.0 on the tone and those who are below. Some of them mock something you can manage and seek to control other things. Due to the efforts of these people live the world. They do not make watches that can not be repaired. The rest of the people just constantly mock things that can not be controlled, and any doctor, any person to engage in any practice, we have all the time to deal with such people, because it becomes a challenge for them.

ARC becomes controlled havingness and communication. You will recognize that the management, havingness and chat - this is not the lowest level, because they can also be converted and become lack of any possibility of control. This type of "I can not cope with anything." No weight is not acceptable and is not suitable for monitoring, and any type of communication also can not exist. Therefore, understanding unattainable.

We found the missing piece that allows you to deal with the inversion of the [appeal]. In the same way, how can we raise the level of human communication by increasing its affinity and reality, just as we can raise and affinity by increasing the level of its reality and communication, so that we can get things done even at the very bottom of the scale. We can fix the control, inability to cope and everything else in life and a person's environment just correcting his havingness. We can do this by talking to him or by using direct control, and we can facilitate its free status through the management and mass communication. We find that it havingness increase. On the way of all this are some strange and very confusing judgments about havingness, but they disappear with the emergence of insight, which he probably does not even tell you, but nevertheless rise to the DOE.

If a person is required to identify and have a relationship with the masses, it is a terribly good condition at the start of the DOE. Consequently, the DOE is high enough, but it copes with all the inversions and the DOE with all this mysterious layer, the lowest sublayer ARC triangle - this level is opened to see and starts to rise due to the efforts of the auditor.

Management itself aligns all lower inversion control subject. havingness and communication. The right type of communication itself will do something in terms of havingness and communication. Spatial Imitation hands - a firm line. In the end, he will be able to have an auditor.

"Can not have a" for other and "possess" in respect of themselves, or three steps or trio trio control in some manner conducted with the person also is a process of communication. If you spend, "Tell me, what can not have your mother" and get a straight answer havingness pc rises. The same thing happens with his ability to communicate. You can hit in one of the corners of the DOE and to some extent thus hurt the other two, because it allows the auditor to directly access to the body and really seek any changes in humans.

Thus, the DOE should be regarded simply as factors operating at the lowest level of the scale of the masses. DOE - this procedure is quite a high level, but it is also a description of all the lower levels, harmonics which are processed for direct DOE.
Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 28th August 2014 at 04:11 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / LikeThanks oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post 27th August 2014, 10:54 PM #2
Squirrel Extraordinaire

Dulloldfart's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2007
Blog Entries
Default Re: Independent Scientology Auditing Via The Web In Russian
I thought web-auditing.org was Maxim Lebedev's baby. He's been doing this sort of stuff for a while.

EDIT: Sorry, here's Maxim's: http://www.webauditing.org/english.html. Here are a couple of posts about him on my remote-auditing blog from 2010. He's been auditing over Skype since 2006, he says.

Paul
Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.
27th August 2014, 11:04 PM #3
Gold Meritorious Patron

Free Being Me's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2009
Blog Entries
Oy vey!
Site Links
Lermanet Chris Shelton-YouTube Ex-Scientology Kids Ex-Sea Org 1-866-XSEAORG
Mark Bunker-YouTube Narconon Reviews Surviving Scientology The Underground Bunker
Tory Magoo-YouTube Infinite Complacency Steve Hassan-Freedom of Mind Operation Clambake
28th August 2014, 01:16 AM #4
Sponsor

Veda's Avatar Join Date
Feb 2007
For anyone who read the above. A few notes:

First on ARC, where appeared around 1952:

Hubbard's 'The Factors' is a re-write of Crowley's 'Naples Arrangement', complete with Hubbard's addition of "Affinity, Reality, Communication" in the same place as Crowley had inserted the yogic "Bliss, Knowledge, Being."

And Crowley's 'Naples Arrangement' was, itself, a re-write of older Kabbalistic (and other) ideas, with Crowley's addition of a bit of Yogic teaching.

Hubbard removed the earlier part of Crowley's Naples Arrangement which posits a primordial 0+ and 0- ("boy and girl" aspect to "zero") which somehow generate(d) a kind of pre-cosmic tension that begins the creation of (a) (the) universe.

However, Hubbard kept Crowley's insertion of "Bliss, Knowledge, Being" which became "Affinity, Reality, Communication."

From Crowley's 'Book of Thoth':

"These ideas of Being, Thought and Bliss [or Bliss, Knowledge, being] constitute the minimum possible qualities which a point must possess if it is to have a real sensible experience of itself..."

Kabbalistic Tree of Life with Chinese symbology used: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__d48GnwHnC...g+Trigrams.JPG This is a scale, of sort, from "Static" to "MEST." From the back of Crowley's 'Magick in Theory and Practice'.

Then re. the term "Mental Image Picture." It appeared, IIRC, in 1955. The first use for the term may have been in Hubbard's hoax 'Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics'. Before that, terms such as facsimile were used.

If anyone knows of Mental Image Picture being used before 1955, I'd like to see it. The use of Mental Image Picture, of course emphasized the visible aspect of the mental recording: "What do you SEE?"
Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/
Post Thanks / LikeThanks Infinite, Leland says "thank you" for this post 28th August 2014, 03:10 AM #5
Chief Rock Slammer

Infinite's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2009
Blog Entries
Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
. . . If anyone knows of Mental Image Picture being used before 1955, I'd like to see it. The use of Mental Image Picture, of course emphasized the visible aspect of the mental recording: "What do you SEE?"
Rudolf Steiner talks of a "mental image picture" throughout his Anthroposophy texts. So far as I can see, the term appears first in Chapter 1 of his 1894 book "The Philosophy Of Freedom". The book was originally written in German and used the word "vorstellung" which translates literally to English as "idea", but that translation fails to take into account the full concept and what a fluent German-speaker might mean when using the word in different contexts. For example, in other books not related to Steiner, "vorstellung" has, in context, been translated as "mental image", "thought picture", as well as "idea" while the kindred verb "das vorstellen" has been rendered as "the forming of mental pcitures" and "ideation". A 1939 English edition of Steiner's "Occult Science" parses "vorstellung" as "representation" to take into account Steiner's assertion that "mental images" need not only be visual but can also be perceived by other senses. I am sure any of ESMB's resident German speakers can help me out here.

I accept that the exact term - Mental Image Picture - may well be a genuine Hubbardism but suggest that he merely coined the term rather than "discovered" the concept.
"A person will never be free from Scientology if they use Scientology to explain Scientology - they will always be left with huge unexplained gaps that can never be answered because the answers Scientology gives are inadequate and false." - Alanzo
28th August 2014, 03:43 AM #6
Gold Meritorious Patron

If anyone knows of Mental Image Picture being used before 1955, I'd like to see it.
Philosopher Henri Bergson referred to, and based some of his philosophy on, the concept of "mental images" (the word "picture" being redundant). A quick check shows references to "mental images" in:

Time and Free Will (1889) (His Doctoral Thesis)
Matter and Memory (1896)
Creative Evolution (1907)

It has been a while since I've read Bergson, but I recall that when I did (particularly Matter and Memory) I thought that got Hubbard got some of his ideas concerning memory and the effects thereof from Bergson.

As I recall, Hubbard specifically credited Bergson in Science of Survival, particularly for Bergson's idea of the elan vital, but said Bergson's ideas were not "workable."
28th August 2014, 10:50 AM #7
Sponsor

Veda's Avatar Join Date
Feb 2007
Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
Rudolf Steiner talks of a "mental image picture" throughout his Anthroposophy texts. So far as I can see, the term appears first in Chapter 1 of his 1894 book "The Philosophy Of Freedom". The book was originally written in German and used the word "vorstellung" which translates literally to English as "idea", but that translation fails to take into account the full concept and what a fluent German-speaker might mean when using the word in different contexts. For example, in other books not related to Steiner, "vorstellung" has, in context, been translated as "mental image", "thought picture", as well as "idea" while the kindred verb "das vorstellen" has been rendered as "the forming of mental pcitures" and "ideation". A 1939 English edition of Steiner's "Occult Science" parses "vorstellung" as "representation" to take into account Steiner's assertion that "mental images" need not only be visual but can also be perceived by other senses. I am sure any of ESMB's resident German speakers can help me out here.

I accept that the exact term - Mental Image Picture - may well be a genuine Hubbardism but suggest that he merely coined the term rather than "discovered" the concept.
Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
Philosopher Henri Bergson referred to, and based some of his philosophy on, the concept of "mental images" (the word "picture" being redundant). A quick check shows references to "mental images" in:

Time and Free Will (1889) (His Doctoral Thesis)
Matter and Memory (1896)
Creative Evolution (1907)

It has been a while since I've read Bergson, but I recall that when I did (particularly Matter and Memory) I thought that got Hubbard got some of his ideas concerning memory and the effects thereof from Bergson.

As I recall, Hubbard specifically credited Bergson in Science of Survival, particularly for Bergson's idea of the elan vital, but said Bergson's ideas were not "workable."
Thanks Infinite and CommunicatorIC for the background info. Interesting.

I should have added in Scientology in the original statement and question.

"Re. the term 'Mental Image Picture.' It appeared, IIRC, in Scientology, in 1955. The first use for the term, in Scientology, may have been in Hubbard's hoax 'Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics'. Before that, terms such as facsimile were used.

"If anyone knows of Mental Image Picture being used, in Scientology, before 1955, I'd like to see it. The use of Mental Image Picture, of course, emphasized the visible aspect of the mental recording: 'What do you SEE?' [from 'R3R' circa 1968 Dianetic patter]"

The three word redundancy - "mental image picture" - does appear to be a Hubbardism. It's accepted, with contented "total certainty," by Scientologists, just as so many other things are contentedly accepted by Scientologists.

I only mentioned it, on a whim, in response to the translated from Russian (independent Scientology) comments, that "only older than the ARC triangle [in Scientology] is bank engram and mental image picture [in Scientology/Dianetics]."

A minor point, I suppose, but, aside from not being accurate (ARC dates from 1952, 3 years before "mental image picture" in Sceintology) it - for what it's worth - points to Hubbard's emphasis on the visual (mental image pictures of 1955, and the 'Time Track Bulletin' of 1963, which uses the idea of pictures being run through a motion picture projector to explain the mind, and the late 1960s "What do you see?" of "R3R" procedure.).

This differs from the earlier - in Scientology - use of the term "facsimile" (which does not automatically emphasize visual over other senses), and the 1950 Dianetic approach which emphasizes audio content (most often words) and physical pressure, etc., as much or more than visual content.

I guess, if any of this matters, it's because of the hypnotic-like acceptance, by Scientologists, of phrases that popped out of Hubbard's mind.

It was probably pointless of me to bring it up, since there are no Scientologists here to discuss the matter, and, if there were, it would likely just be the typically addled Scientological responses.

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/
28th August 2014, 12:32 PM #8
Crusader

degraded being's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2008
Thanks Infinite and CommunicatorIC for the background info. Interesting.

I should have added in Scientology in the original statement and question.

"Re. the term 'Mental Image Picture.' It appeared, IIRC, in Scientology, in 1955. The first use for the term, in Scientology, may have been in Hubbard's hoax 'Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics'. Before that, terms such as facsimile were used.

"If anyone knows of Mental Image Picture being used, in Scientology, before 1955, I'd like to see it. The use of Mental Image Picture, of course, emphasized the visible aspect of the mental recording: 'What do you SEE?' [from 'R3R' circa 1968 Dianetic patter]"

The three word redundancy - "mental image picture" - does appear to be a Hubbardism. It's accepted, with contented "total certainty," by Scientologists, just as so many other things are contentedly accepted by Scientologists.

I only mentioned it, on a whim, in response to the translated from Russian (independent Scientology) comments, that "only older than the ARC triangle [in Scientology] is bank engram and mental image picture [in Scientology/Dianetics]."

A minor point, I suppose, but, aside from not being accurate (ARC dates from 1952, 3 years before "mental image picture" in Sceintology) it - for what it's worth - points to Hubbard's emphasis on the visual (mental image pictures of 1955, and the 'Time Track Bulletin' of 1963, which uses the idea of pictures being run through a motion picture projector to explain the mind, and the late 1960s "What do you see?" of "R3R" procedure.).

This differs from the earlier - in Scientology - use of the term "facsimile" (which does not automatically emphasize visual over other senses), and the 1950 Dianetic approach which emphasizes audio content (most often words) and physical pressure, etc., as much or more than visual content.

I guess, if any of this matters, it's because of the hypnotic-like acceptance, by Scientologists, of phrases that popped out of Hubbard's mind.

It was probably pointless of me to bring it up, since there are no Scientologists here to discuss the matter, and, if there were, it would likely just be the typically addled Scientological responses.

Does it relate to the time that Hubbard lost copyright of Dianetics? Did he substitute "facsimile" as a way to avoid copyright hassles, and/or as a way of distancing Scientology from Dianetics? I could be way off with this...just wondering if it fits the timeline.
I was in a Space Alien Cult called Scientology. Scientology: the prison of belief.
28th August 2014, 01:27 PM #9
Comfortably Numb

strativarius's Avatar Join Date
May 2014
For anyone who read the above. A few notes:

First on ARC, where appeared around 1952:

Hubbard's 'The Factors' is a re-write of Crowley's 'Naples Arrangement', complete with Hubbard's addition of "Affinity, Reality, Communication" in the same place as Crowley had inserted the yogic "Bliss, Knowledge, Being."

And Crowley's 'Naples Arrangement' was, itself, a re-write of older Kabbalistic (and other) ideas, with Crowley's addition of a bit of Yogic teaching.

Hubbard removed the earlier part of Crowley's Naples Arrangement which posits a primordial 0+ and 0- ("boy and girl" aspect to "zero") which somehow generate(d) a kind of pre-cosmic tension that begins the creation of (a) (the) universe.

However, Hubbard kept Crowley's insertion of "Bliss, Knowledge, Being" which became "Affinity, Reality, Communication."<snip>
Yes, you're absolutely right Veda, thank you for pointing that out. I couldn't resist following that up and found this if anyone's interested.

Crowley's Naples arrangement. (teg http://www.demo0-48.narod.ru )

Web auditing at any place of the planet https://timecops.net/english.html
Ответить

Вернуться в «Free Zone english materials»